Connie Can Crop is the Ringmaster of our Circus and the first stop on this super fun Blog Hop.
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate you leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations.
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
What do you need to do to win? Easy...become a follower of each of the fabulous blogs and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. Then stop by our sponsor's page and be sure to like her on Facebook!
You will have until 12:00am Monday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winner will be announced at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!
Grab your popcorn and your ticket! The show is about to begin!
I went with the carnival/fair theme and these are my layouts from last year's San Mateo County Fair!
No fair is complete without a visit to the livestock!
Of course, you can't forget the fair food! All sorts of yumminess here!
Up next is Pam's blog! Thanks for joining us for a very fun day!
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way:
1. Connie - http:// conniecancrop.blogspot.com
2. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
3. Denise www.craftconfectionery.com
6. Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
7. Holli- http://sunflowerholli.blogspot.com/
8. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
9. An'Jenic- http://www.anjenicgibson.blogspot.com
10. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com
11. La-Vie - http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com
12. Alicia - http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.
13. Robin L. - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
14. Jessica- http://cratinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/